Llewellyn Motors – corporate fleet management & leasing specialists in Ipswich and surrounding communities
From little things, big things grow. Llewellyn Motors has been an integral part of the automotive industry since 1991.
We pride ourselves on being family-owned and operated for over three decades. Our large, long-term, loyal employee base provides vast industry knowledge.
Llewellyn Motors employs more than 150 staff and we are passionate about delivering our customers’ MOTORING CONFIDENCE.
So, what is Motoring Confidence?
- It's about Choice, finding the right vehicle to suit your needs. With a portfolio of Australia’s Leading vehicle Brands such as Toyota, Hyundai, Subaru, Haval, Great Wall , and now Foton Mobility iBlue Electric Truck, we are sure to have what you're looking for!
- It's about the Experience, Llewellyn Motors is an award-winning one-stop shop that helps you with New and Used vehicles, Finance & Insurance, Accessories, Aftermarket Accessories, Servicing, Parts, and Tyres!
- It's about Peace of Mind, knowing that you’re protected with an additional 3 Year Extended on all New, Demonstrator & Used Vehicles.
So... Choose, Own & Use your car with CONFIDENCE at Llewellyn Motors
Why choose Llewellyn Fleet for your fleet needs
At Llewellyn Motors, our aim is to provide you with a range of personal and professional services regardless of whether you are leasing one vehicle or an entire fleet – we will take the burden off your shoulders. Whether you simply need 2 new Light Commercial Vehicles for your fleet or a large tranche of 100+ vehicles, our dedicated Fleet consultants are here to help.
Whatever fleet you require – our Fleet team got you covered
Llewellyn Motors Fleet Department has over 70 years of accumulated industry knowledge and experience, something we are immensely proud of, and because one size doesn't fit all we are very fortunate that our multi-brand operation allows us to be a one-stop shop for vehicle comparisons to which we can advise you on how to best maximize fleet buying arrangements from the manufacturers we represent.
Whether it's 1 or 100 vehicles you are after, if you have an ABN/CAN then we can help.
Our Fleet team can help with everything including:
- Weight distribution and load-carrying abilities
- Vehicle towing legalities
- Specific Vehicle fit outs
- Fringe Benefits Tax reporting and considerations
- Cost-Effective servicing arrangements to minimize employee non-productive work time
- Minimize purchase costs through Manufacture’s and ABN holders’ incentives
- Equity considerations with different vehicle levels for different employment grades
- Tax-effective financing options
- Vehicle disposal and vehicle equipment re-purposing
- Ongoing fuel, toll, traffic infringement, and registration management
- Vehicle signage coordination
- Electric vehicle options
- Life of vehicle cost amortization & considerations
- Consistency of vehicle build quality
- Co-ordination of vehicle supply, delivery, and registration in Queensland and Interstate
- Driver personal safety and vehicle monitoring systems
- Minimization of paperwork for tax invoicing and Qld TMR purposes
- Advice for ongoing vehicle cost reporting
Are you suited to an Operating Lease?
With no large initial outlay, an Operating Lease can ease your business cash flow with fixed monthly payments spread over the lease period. The payments cover vehicle lease payments, servicing, maintenance, registration, and other services. This can reduce the administrative burden associated with running business vehicles, letting you focus on running your business.
Benefits of an Operating Lease:
- Improve cash flow - Lease payments are known upfront and remain the same over the life of the lease
- Cost certainty - Vehicle running costs such as servicing, tyres, roadside assistance, registration, and CTP can all be included in your monthly payment
- Tax efficient - If the vehicle is used for business purposes, you may be able to claim the monthly leasing cost as a tax deduction
- Reduce administration - Single monthly payment covering vehicle expenses
- Save time and money - Include a fuel card with your lease to access fuel discounts and manage fuel purchases consolidated into your monthly invoice
- No large initial outlay - No deposit is required
- Less fuss - At the end of the lease you simply hand back the car in a good condition (fair wear and tear included) and within the agreed kilometre limits.
Fleet Enquiries Enquire Now